Many thanks to Craig Colten for the opportunity to critique Richard Hartshorne again and for keeping alive the tradition of editorial excellence for the Geographical Review. Thanks also to Jean Ellis, Eugene Farrell, Frank Hopf, and Jonathan Smith for constructive comments on an earlier draft of this essay.
WITHER PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY: 100 VOLUMES OF THE GEOGRAPHICAL REVIEW*
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
© 2010 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 451–457, October 2010
How to Cite
SHERMAN, D. J. (2010), WITHER PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY: 100 VOLUMES OF THE GEOGRAPHICAL REVIEW. Geographical Review, 100: 451–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2010.00051.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!