I offer my heartfelt thanks to Leonardo Mercatanti and his family for their generous hospitality to me while I was in Sicily conducting research for this article. I also thank the editor of Geographical Review and the two anonymous referees for their spurs to innovation, clarity, and accuracy. All errors are mine alone.
BAROQUE DISRUPTIONS IN VAL DI NOTO, SICILY*
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
© 2010 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 476–493, October 2010
How to Cite
PULEO, T. J. (2010), BAROQUE DISRUPTIONS IN VAL DI NOTO, SICILY. Geographical Review, 100: 476–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2010.00054.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!