This research was supported by the National Aeronautic and Space Administration, through the Association of American Geographers' Global Change in Local Places project (NAGW-4932), and by a National Science Foundation grant for Infrastructure to Develop a Human-Environment Regional Observatory (hero) Network (1920-ksu-nsf-8052).
MILKING THE PLAINS: MOVEMENT OF LARGE DAIRY OPERATIONS INTO SOUTHWESTERN KANSAS*
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2010
© 2010 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 538–558, October 2010
How to Cite
HARRINGTON, L. M. B., LU, M. and KROMM, D. E. (2010), MILKING THE PLAINS: MOVEMENT OF LARGE DAIRY OPERATIONS INTO SOUTHWESTERN KANSAS. Geographical Review, 100: 538–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2010.00057.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!