Assistance from the following individuals is gratefully acknowledged: Pablo Campos Palacín (Madrid, Spain); William M. Denevan (Gualala, California); Peter G. Lewis (American Geographical Society, New York); Betty R. Parsons (Boise, Idaho); Sally Parsons Stewart (Boise, Idaho); and Natalia Vonnegut (Berkeley, California) I also thank the United States–Spanish Joint Committee for Cultural and Educational Cooperation for a postdoctoral research grant awarded for the year 1988–1989.
PARSONS ON PIGS AND ACORNS*
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
© 2010 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 598–606, October 2010
How to Cite
GADE, D. W. (2010), PARSONS ON PIGS AND ACORNS. Geographical Review, 100: 598–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2010.00060.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!