We thank E. Arnold Modlin Jr. and Chris Gremillion for suggestions during our research. We also thank the three anonymous reviewers for their constructive remarks. Special thanks to Klaus Dodds and Pauliina Raento for their insightful comments and suggestions during the editing of this manuscript. We dedicate our article to Katie Ball, a geographer and friend who will never be forgotten.
GRAFFITI HURTS AND THE ERADICATION OF ALTERNATIVE LANDSCAPE EXPRESSION*
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2010
© 2011 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 106–124, January 2011
How to Cite
MOREAU, T. and ALDERMAN, D. H. (2011), GRAFFITI HURTS AND THE ERADICATION OF ALTERNATIVE LANDSCAPE EXPRESSION. Geographical Review, 101: 106–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2011.00075.x
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!