I thank the U.S. Embassy, Mexico City, for travel support and David Connell and Sigrid Emrich of the embassy for arranging for me to visit Oaxaca; Charles Warren of Saint Andrews University for his encouragement and travel support to Scotland; Richard Cowell and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on a draft manuscript, and Helen McDade, John Muir Trust, Scotland for providing insights and maps.
SOCIAL BARRIERS TO RENEWABLE ENERGY LANDSCAPES*
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 201–223, April 2011
How to Cite
PASQUALETTI, M. J. (2011), SOCIAL BARRIERS TO RENEWABLE ENERGY LANDSCAPES. Geographical Review, 101: 201–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2011.00087.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!