Thanks to Michael Conzen, Roman Cybriwsky, Mona Domosh, Susan Hardwick, Alec Murphy, and Joe Wood, who participated in the special session in honor of Larry Ford during the annual meeting of the Association of American Geographers in Washington, D.C. Thanks also to Craig Colten, to Mary Lynne Bird, and to the anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions. Any errors, omissions, or interpretations are my responsibility.
CITYSCAPES AND FOOTPRINTS: DANCING THROUGH THE URBAN MILIEU WITH LARRY FORD*
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 423–434, July 2011
How to Cite
KEELING, D. J. (2011), CITYSCAPES AND FOOTPRINTS: DANCING THROUGH THE URBAN MILIEU WITH LARRY FORD. Geographical Review, 101: 423–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2011.00105.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!