Dr. Mitchell acknowledges grants from the Grosvenor Center for Geographic Education at Texas State University, PROMPeru, and Holbrook Travel that supported work in Chile and Peru.
CONTESTING PISCO: CHILE, PERU, AND THE POLITICS OF TRADE*
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 518–535, October 2011
How to Cite
MITCHELL, J. T. and TERRY, W. C. (2011), CONTESTING PISCO: CHILE, PERU, AND THE POLITICS OF TRADE. Geographical Review, 101: 518–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2011.00115.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!