This study has been conducted in the framework of the following research projects: Procesos y Balances de Sedimentos a Diferentes Escalas Espaciales en Ambientes Mediterráneos: Efectos de las Fluctuaciones Climáticas y de los Cambios de Uso del Suelo (cgl2006–11619/hid), and Análisis de Escenarios de Riesgo a Escala Nacional y Global (cgl2008–01083/cli), both financed by the Research and Development National Scheme (Plan Nacional de I+D). It has also received support from the Programa de Grupos de Investigación Consolidados, financed by the Government of Aragon.
RESTORATION OF SHEEP TRANSHUMANCE IN THE EBRO VALLEY, ARAGON, SPAIN*
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 556–575, October 2011
How to Cite
O'FLANAGAN, P., MARTÍNEZ, T. L. and ERREA ABAD, M. P. (2011), RESTORATION OF SHEEP TRANSHUMANCE IN THE EBRO VALLEY, ARAGON, SPAIN. Geographical Review, 101: 556–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2011.00117.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!