I would like to thank Raymond Akey, Maggie Brown, Mella Harmon, Bob Kautz, and the anonymous reviewers for their assistance and advice.
RUMINATIONS ON THE SILVER CAMEL: LESSONS FROM THE BLACK ROCK DESERT'S MINING LANDSCAPE*
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 592–599, October 2011
How to Cite
MIRES, P. B. (2011), RUMINATIONS ON THE SILVER CAMEL: LESSONS FROM THE BLACK ROCK DESERT'S MINING LANDSCAPE. Geographical Review, 101: 592–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2011.00119.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!