THE DRIVING FORCES OF LAND CHANGE IN THE NORTHERN PIEDMONT OF THE UNITED STATES
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 53–75, January 2012
How to Cite
AUCH, R. F., NAPTON, D. E., KAMBLY, S., MORELAND, T. R. and SAYLER, K. L. (2012), THE DRIVING FORCES OF LAND CHANGE IN THE NORTHERN PIEDMONT OF THE UNITED STATES. Geographical Review, 102: 53–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2012.00130.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!