Our thanks to everyone on the team who worked on the environmental audit of Sant Sadurní d'Anoia. Likewise, many thanks to Isidor Rando, environmental counselor of Sant Sadurní d'Anoia during the audit process, for his efforts in fostering relations with the urban planning team. We would also like to thank Craig Colten for his suggestions and for reading earlier versions of this essay.
ECOPLANNING AND ENVIRONMENTAL REFORM IN A METROPOLITAN FRINGE: SANT SADURNÍ D'ANOIA, CATALONIA*
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 245–258, April 2012
How to Cite
ALIÓ, M. À., FRACASSO, L. and ESTRELLA, S. (2012), ECOPLANNING AND ENVIRONMENTAL REFORM IN A METROPOLITAN FRINGE: SANT SADURNÍ D'ANOIA, CATALONIA. Geographical Review, 102: 245–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2012.00145.x
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!