This article results from a British Academy Small Grant (sg102042). Thanks to Barney Warf and the anonymous reviewers; to Klaus Dodds and Adam Ramadan for commenting on previous drafts; to Federico Calabrese, Simona Loi, and Lorenzo Trombetta for their help during fieldwork.
BETWEEN A REFUGE AND A BATTLEGROUND: BEIRUT'S DISCREPANT COSMOPOLITANISMS*
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 316–336, July 2012
How to Cite
FREGONESE, S. (2012), BETWEEN A REFUGE AND A BATTLEGROUND: BEIRUT'S DISCREPANT COSMOPOLITANISMS. Geographical Review, 102: 316–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2012.00154.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!