I acknowledge all the enthusiastic American tea-growing pioneers who took time to share their leaves and efforts: Donnie Barrett, Eva Lee, Christine Parks, Norwood Pratt, Mike Riley, Dwight Sato, John Vendeland, and Dr. Francis Zee.
BREWING A NEW AMERICAN TEA INDUSTRY*
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 350–363, July 2012
How to Cite
WALCOTT, S. M. (2012), BREWING A NEW AMERICAN TEA INDUSTRY. Geographical Review, 102: 350–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2012.00156.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!