The authors would like to thank the reviewers for their valuable comments, which helped strengthen the article. We would also like to extend our thanks to members of the All Bengal Rickshaw Union, the Calcutta Samaritans, and the rickshaw pullers of Calcutta.
CALCUTTA'S HAND–PULLED RICKSHAWS: CULTURAL POLITICS AND PLACE MAKING IN A GLOBALIZING CITY*
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 407–426, October 2012
How to Cite
HYRAPIET, S. and GREINER, A. L. (2012), CALCUTTA'S HAND–PULLED RICKSHAWS: CULTURAL POLITICS AND PLACE MAKING IN A GLOBALIZING CITY. Geographical Review, 102: 407–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2012.00167.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!