This study was conducted as part of the National Scientific Research, Development, and Technological Innovation Plan, financed by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (CS02010-18 471).
INDUSTRIAL HERITAGE AND PLACE IDENTITY IN SPAIN: FROM MONUMENTS TO LANDSCAPES†
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 446–464, October 2012
How to Cite
DEL POZO, P. B. and GONZÁLEZ, P. A. (2012), INDUSTRIAL HERITAGE AND PLACE IDENTITY IN SPAIN: FROM MONUMENTS TO LANDSCAPES. Geographical Review, 102: 446–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2012.00169.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!