Christian Brannstrom's field research was funded by grants from the National Science Foundation (BCS-0647249) and the National Geographic Society (7856-05).
TWO HUNDRED HECTARES OF GOOD BUSINESS: BRAZILIAN AGRICULTURE IN A THEMED SPACE*
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 465–485, October 2012
How to Cite
BRANNSTROM, C. and BRANDÃO, P. R. B. (2012), TWO HUNDRED HECTARES OF GOOD BUSINESS: BRAZILIAN AGRICULTURE IN A THEMED SPACE. Geographical Review, 102: 465–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2012.00170.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!