I appreciate the research assistance of Debra Gust and the staff of the Lake Country Discovery Museum, as well as Colleen Hyde and Kim Besom at the Grand Canyon National Park Museum Collection. I am thankful for Michael Anderson's extensive knowledge and generosity with his time and expertise; Rebecca Sheehan for her early reading of and commentary on this manuscript; Kevin Blake for lively and thought-provoking discussions about postcard representations of the environment, and Daniel Arreola for his enduring guidance and inspiration in the field and archives. The National Endowment for the Humanities “Grand Canyon Nature, History, and Culture” grant and the Grand Canyon Association provided partial funding for this work.
EDITING NATURE IN GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK POSTCARDS*
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 486–509, October 2012
How to Cite
YOUNGS, Y. (2012), EDITING NATURE IN GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK POSTCARDS. Geographical Review, 102: 486–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2012.00171.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!