The authors wish to thank the PDGA for all their assistance including a comprehensive database of disc golf courses in the United States. We also wish to thank Sara Beth Keough for her thorough and insightful comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
Diffusion of Disc Golf Courses in the United States†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 103, Issue 3, pages 355–371, July 2013
How to Cite
Oldakowski, R. and W. Mcewen, J. (2013), Diffusion of Disc Golf Courses in the United States. Geographical Review, 103: 355–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2013.00003.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!