I am grateful to John Agnew, Nicholas Entrikin, Michael Curry, Marie-Claire Robic, Renaud LeGoix, Jennifer Baum, Caleb Sivak, and to two anonymous reviewers for their suggestions and advice in preparing this manuscript. This research was partly funded by an Institute of European Studies Pre-Dissertation Grant (21-I-7/05).
Legal Geographies of Catastrophe: Forests, Fires, and Property in Colonial Algeria†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 556–574, October 2013
How to Cite
Sivak, H. (2013), Legal Geographies of Catastrophe: Forests, Fires, and Property in Colonial Algeria. Geographical Review, 103: 556–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2013.00020.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!