I would like to thank Michael Curry, Adam Moore, Wang Chaohua, John Agnew, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions. I would also like to thank Wang Jida, Kebonye Dintwe, and Matt Zebrowski for their help creating various versions of the map that appears in this article, and Mostafa Salameh for permission in using his photograph.
Mega-Events and Nationalism: The 2008 Olympic Torch Relay†
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 192–208, April 2014
How to Cite
Grant, A. (2014), Mega-Events and Nationalism: The 2008 Olympic Torch Relay. Geographical Review, 104: 192–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2014.12017.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!