For helpful comments and discussion I want to thank, among many others, an anonymous referee for this journal, Robert Almeder, Julia Annas, Bengt Brülde, Thomas Christiano, Jerry Fodor, Brian Loar, Barry Loewer, Brian McLaughlin, Colin McGinn, Aaron Meskin, Elijah Millgram, William N. Morris, David Schmidtz, Stephen Stich, Valerie Tiberius, Robert Woolfolk, audiences at Boston University, Centenary College, Saint Louis University, Texas Tech University, and Washington University, and especially Douglas Husak and L. W. Sumner.
On Being Happy or Unhappy1
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 287–317, September 2005
How to Cite
HAYBRON, D. M. (2005), On Being Happy or Unhappy. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 71: 287–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2005.tb00450.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!