This paper has been presented at research seminars in Bristol, Nottingham, Stirling, St Andrews and London. My thanks to audiences for very helpful comments. I have also benefited from written comments from José Luis Bermúdez and David Bain, and from discussion of the paper with Jen Hornsby, Sarah Patterson and Sarah Richmond. I also owe much to Tyler Burge, Richard Moran and Mark Sacks for related discussion.
Self-knowledge, Agency and Force1
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 580–601, November 2005
How to Cite
O'BRIEN, L. (2005), Self-knowledge, Agency and Force. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 71: 580–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2005.tb00472.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!