Equivalence, Reliability, and Convergence: Replies to McDowell, Peacocke, and Neta
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
© 2009 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 490–508, September 2009
How to Cite
GUPTA, A. (2009), Equivalence, Reliability, and Convergence: Replies to McDowell, Peacocke, and Neta. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 79: 490–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2009.00289.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!