A Problem For Relational Theories of Color
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
© 2010 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 140–145, July 2010
How to Cite
AVERILL, E. W. and HAZLETT, A. (2010), A Problem For Relational Theories of Color. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 81: 140–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2010.00351.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!