Ghosts and Sparse Properties: Why Physicalists Have More to Fear from Ghosts than Zombies
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
© 2010 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 119–139, July 2010
How to Cite
GOFF, P. (2010), Ghosts and Sparse Properties: Why Physicalists Have More to Fear from Ghosts than Zombies. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 81: 119–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2010.00352.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!