I’d like to thank Nathan Ballantyne, Adam Elga, Ram Neta, Josh Schechter, Jonathan Vogel, Jonathan Weisberg, and the students in my seminar at Brown for valuable written comments or conversations about the topics discussed here. This paper was discussed at Epistemology Reading Groups at Brown and MIT, at Tom Kelly’s seminar at Princeton, and at the Rutgers Epistemology Conference; many thanks to the discussants at all four occasions.
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2010
© 2010 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 185–215, July 2010
How to Cite
CHRISTENSEN, D. (2010), Higher-Order Evidence. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 81: 185–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2010.00366.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!