Does Vagueness Exclude Knowledge?
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 22–45, January 2011
How to Cite
BARNETT, D. (2011), Does Vagueness Exclude Knowledge?. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 82: 22–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2010.00385.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!