Thanks are due to Adam Arico, Matt Bedke, Mike Bruno, Jerry Gaus, Kate Johnson, Josh Knobe, David Schmidtz, Daniel Silvermint, Jen Zamzow, and an anonymous referee for this journal.
Is Desert in the Details?1
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 121–133, January 2011
How to Cite
FREIMAN, C. and NICHOLS, S. (2011), Is Desert in the Details?. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 82: 121–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2010.00387.x
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!