I would like to thank the following people for their help in this project: Frank Arntzenius, Dave Beisecker, Stew Cohen, Carrie Gillon, Ted Guleserian, John Hawthorne, G. Shyam Nair, Steven Reynolds, Ted Sider and anonymous referees.
Time Dilation, Context, and Relative Truth*
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 65–92, January 2011
How to Cite
ÁNGEL PINILLOS, N. (2011), Time Dilation, Context, and Relative Truth. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 82: 65–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2010.00389.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!