This paper has been improved by interesting comments from Dennis Whitcomb, Larry Crocker, and audiences at St. Louis University, the CUNY Graduate Center, the Formal Epistemology Workshop at University of Wisconsin, and a methodology workshop at the University of Texas at Austin.
Interestingly Dull Numbers*
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
© 2011 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 655–673, May 2011
How to Cite
SORENSEN, R. (2011), Interestingly Dull Numbers. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 82: 655–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2010.00420.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!