EDITOR'S NOTE: This paper won the Young Epistemologist Prize for the Rutgers Epistemology Conference held in 2009.
Bootstrapping in General
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 525–548, November 2010
How to Cite
WEISBERG, J. (2010), Bootstrapping in General. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 81: 525–548. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2010.00448.x
I am grateful to David Christensen, Stewart Cohen, Sinan Dogramci, Igor Douven, Christoph Kelp, Sari Kisilevsky, Phil Kremer, Jennifer Nagel, Jim Pryor, Sherri Roush, Adam Sennet, Jonathan Vogel, Roger White, and audience members of the 2009 Rutgers Epistemology Conference for many helpful suggestions and criticisms.
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!