Thanks to Selim Berker, John Biro, Aron Edidin, Robert D’Amico, Ned Hall, Kirk Ludwig, Charles Parsons, Jim Pryor, Greg Ray, Susanna Siegel, Alison Simmons, Ernie Sosa, Anand Vaidya , and Gene Witmer for helpful discussion of earlier versions of this work. John Bengson provided detailed comments on the most recent versions of it, and this input has been invaluable in shaping it into its present form.
What Intuitions Are Like1
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 625–654, May 2011
How to Cite
CHUDNOFF, E. (2011), What Intuitions Are Like. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 82: 625–654. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2010.00463.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!