Objective Being and “Ofness” in Descartes
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 378–418, March 2012
How to Cite
SHAPIRO, L. (2012), Objective Being and “Ofness” in Descartes. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 84: 378–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2010.00475.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!