Platforms, Patchworks, and Parking Garages: Wilson’s Account of Conceptual Fine-Structure in Wandering Significance
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
© 2010 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 183–201, January 2011
How to Cite
BRANDOM, R. (2011), Platforms, Patchworks, and Parking Garages: Wilson’s Account of Conceptual Fine-Structure in Wandering Significance. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 82: 183–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2010.00485.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!