Thanks to David Bourget, David Braddon-Mitchell, Christopher Gauker, Frank Jackson, Raamy Majeed, Luca Moretti, Michael Rescorla, Brad Richards, Delan Smithies, Daniel Stoljar, Weng-Hong Tang as well as audiences at the University of Sydney, the National University of Singapore, the Australian National University and the 2007 meeting of the Australasian Association of Philosophy in Armidale.
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 413–434, September 2012
How to Cite
BLUMSON, B. (2012), Mental Maps. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 85: 413–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2011.00499.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!