This paper started out as a portion of my dissertation. Thanks to my dissertation committee (Bob Stalnaker, Steve Yablo, and especially Alex Byrne and Susanna Siegel) for extremely enlightening discussions concerning many of the issues it raises. An earlier draft of this paper was presented at a departmental seminar at the University of Leeds; thanks to those present for their helpful comments and questions.
Good News for the Disjunctivist about (one of) the Bad Cases
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 105–133, January 2013
How to Cite
LOGUE, H. (2013), Good News for the Disjunctivist about (one of) the Bad Cases. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 86: 105–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2011.00502.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!