In writing this paper, I've benefited from helpful discussions with Sharon Berry, Warren Goldfarb, Peter Koellner, Jon Litland, Bernhard Nickel, an anonymous referee, and from comments from audiences at the Harvard/MIT Eminees Reading Group, the University of Texas at Austin, and the University of Pittsburgh.
Truth, Paradox, and Ineffable Propositions*
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 64–104, January 2013
How to Cite
SHAW, J. R. (2013), Truth, Paradox, and Ineffable Propositions. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 86: 64–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2011.00530.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!