I am grateful to John Hawthorne, David Manley, Bob Stalnaker, Jason Stanley, Eric Swanson, Steve Yablo, and the 2010 Midwest Epistemology Workshop for helpful comments and discussion. I am especially grateful to Robbie Williams for helpful comments on earlier drafts and for ongoing fruitful conversations about this material.
Subjunctive Credences and Semantic Humility
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2012
© 2012 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 251–278, September 2013
How to Cite
Moss, S. (2013), Subjunctive Credences and Semantic Humility. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 87: 251–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2011.00550.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!