Thanks to Lara Buchak, Kenny Easwaran, Richard Holton, Shieva Kleinschmidt, Matthew McGrath, Julia Staffel, Brian Weatherson, Ralph Wedgwood, Jonathan Weisberg, an audience at Northwestern University, participants in the 2011 Formal Epistemology Workshop, and participants in Jake Ross’s spring 2011 graduate seminar, for helpful discussion and/or comments.
Belief, Credence, and Pragmatic Encroachment†
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
© 2012 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
How to Cite
ROSS, J. and SCHROEDER, M. (2012), Belief, Credence, and Pragmatic Encroachment. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2011.00552.x
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!