If Folk Intuitions Vary, Then What?
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
© 2011 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 618–635, May 2013
How to Cite
Machery, E., Mallon, R., Nichols, S. and Stich, S. P. (2013), If Folk Intuitions Vary, Then What?. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 86: 618–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2011.00555.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!