EDITOR'S NOTE: This paper won the Young Epistemologist Prize for the Rutgers Epistemology Conference held in 2011.
Updating as Communication*
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 225–248, September 2012
How to Cite
MOSS, S. (2012), Updating as Communication. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 85: 225–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2011.00572.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!