I am grateful to Wesley Buckwalter, Gilbert Harman, Daniel Kelly, Joshua Knobe, Edouard Machery, Shaun Nichols, Jonathan Weinberg and Tomasz Wysocki for their helpful feedback on earlier drafts of this paper, and to Clark Barrett for his valuable guidance on the cross-cultural mindreading literature. Special thanks are due to Ian Apperly who read the discussion of his work in Section 5 and confirmed that I had interpreted him correctly.
Do Different Groups Have Different Epistemic Intuitions? A Reply to Jennifer Nagel1
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 151–178, July 2013
How to Cite
Stich, S. (2013), Do Different Groups Have Different Epistemic Intuitions? A Reply to Jennifer Nagel. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 87: 151–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2012.00590.x
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!