This paper has benefited from comments from numerous people, including John Eriksson, Caj Strandberg, Felipe De Brigard, Michael McKenna, John Fischer, Dana Nelkin, Josh Knobe, Adam Feltz, the audience at SPP 2009, participants at a research seminar in practical philosophy at the University of Gothenburg and a workshop at UC Riverside, and, not least, an anonymous reviewer for this journal.
A Unified Empirical Account of Responsibility Judgments*
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 611–639, November 2013
How to Cite
BJöRNSSON, G. and PERSSON, K. (2013), A Unified Empirical Account of Responsibility Judgments. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 87: 611–639. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2012.00603.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!