Thanks to audiences at the University of Aberdeen, the University of Edinburgh and Queen’s University, Belfast. Particular thanks to Adam Carter, Aaron Cotnoir, Dylan Dodd, Davide Fassio, Andreas Fjellstad, Allan Hazlett, Ben Jarvis, Jesper Kallestrup, Federico Luzzi, Aidan McGlynn, Walter Pedriali and Duncan Pritchard.
Knowledge, Justification and Normative Coincidence1
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
How to Cite
SMITH, M. (2012), Knowledge, Justification and Normative Coincidence. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2012.00605.x
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!