Thanks to audiences at the University of Aberdeen, the University of Edinburgh and Queen’s University, Belfast. Particular thanks to Adam Carter, Aaron Cotnoir, Dylan Dodd, Davide Fassio, Andreas Fjellstad, Allan Hazlett, Ben Jarvis, Jesper Kallestrup, Federico Luzzi, Aidan McGlynn, Walter Pedriali and Duncan Pritchard.
Knowledge, Justification and Normative Coincidence1
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 273–295, September 2014
How to Cite
Smith, M. (2014), Knowledge, Justification and Normative Coincidence. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 89: 273–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2012.00605.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!