I am indebted to James Woodward for correspondence that exerted a decisive impact on this paper. I am also grateful to Ned Block, José Luis Bermúdez, Tyler Burge, Peter Carruthers, Kevin Falvey, Ian Nance, Agustín Rayo, Brad Weslake, and Eric Yang for helpful discussion of these issues. My research was supported by a fellowship from the National Endowment for the Humanities. Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication do not necessarily reflect those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.
The Causal Relevance of Content to Computation
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 173–208, January 2014
How to Cite
Rescorla, M. (2014), The Causal Relevance of Content to Computation. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 88: 173–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2012.00619.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!