Nietzsche and Kant on the Will: Two Models of Reflective Agency
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 185–216, July 2014
How to Cite
KATSAFANAS, P. (2014), Nietzsche and Kant on the Will: Two Models of Reflective Agency. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 89: 185–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2012.00623.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!