In developing this material, I have been helped by the advice of more individuals than I will be able to remember now. Particularly notable among these are Sinan Dogramaci, Jamie Dreier, Andy Egan, Max Kölbel, John MacFarlane, Mark Schroeder, Kieran Setiya, and James Shaw—as well as audiences at the Center for Human Values at Princeton University, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, the Madison Metaethics Workshop, the University of Toronto, and my graduate seminar at the University of Pittsburgh.
Constructivism and Three Forms of Perspective-Dependence in Metaethics1
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 68–101, July 2014
How to Cite
SCHAFER, K. (2014), Constructivism and Three Forms of Perspective-Dependence in Metaethics. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 89: 68–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1933-1592.2012.00633.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!