I Did Not Return a Master, But Well Cudgeled Was I: The Role of “Body Techniques” in the Transmission of Venezuelan Stick and Machete Fighting
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 1–23, April 2011
How to Cite
Ryan, M. J. (2011), I Did Not Return a Master, But Well Cudgeled Was I: The Role of “Body Techniques” in the Transmission of Venezuelan Stick and Machete Fighting. The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology, 16: 1–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1935-4940.2011.01122.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!